During this training, test administrators explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connected to the ACCESS for ELLs Online. Participants will learn to administer the online test to students. All participants must have computers or tablets and an internet connection to access sample items and the WIDA Assessment Management System.
This training is designed for ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Grades 1-12 Online Test Administrators.
Participants will be able to
- Discuss the features of ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Online
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Explain the technology basics for ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- Identify the different aspects of online test administration such as:
- Domain test details
- Accessibility and accommodations
- Monitoring the test administration
- Preparing students for the online test platform
- Describe the process of test materials management
- Identify the WIDA AMS responsibilities for test administrators
55 Participant Maximum