During this training, test administrators will explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connected to the ACCESS for ELLs Paper. Participants will learn how to administer and monitor the group sections of the tests and there will be a focus on administering and scoring the speaking section of the assessment.
This training is designed for ACCESS for ELLs Grades 1-12 Paper Test Administrators.
Participants will be able to
- Discuss the features of ACCESS for ELLs Paper
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Identify the different aspects of paper test administration such as:
- Domain test details
- Accessibility and accommodations
- Scheduling and monitoring the test
- Explain the procedure for scoring the speaking test
- Describe the process of test materials management
55 Participants Maximum