During the training, participants will learn about ordering and distributing materials, setting up testing schedules, monitoring test administrator certifications, and many other details. All participants must have computers or tablets and an internet connection to access sample items and the WIDA Assessment Management System.
This training is designed for ACCESS for ELLs Grades 1-12 Test Coordinators.
Participants will be able to
- Discuss the features of each of the different ACCESS for ELLs suite of assessments
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Identify the purpose of the WIDA Accessibility and Accommodations Framework
- Explain the technology basics for ACCESS for ELLs
- Describe the administrative functions of test coordination in WIDA AMS
- Explain test administration monitoring and materials management
55 Participants Maximum