This training is designed for test administrators of the Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs. During this training test administrators will explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connected to Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs in its unique test design.
Participants will learn to administer and score the Kindergarten assessment. It is suggested that participants bring Kindergarten MODEL kits to the training, if possible.
This training is designed for Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs Test Administrators.
Participants will be able to
- Discuss the features of ACCESS for ELLs Kindergarten
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Identify how the WIDA Accessibility and Accommodations Framework applies to Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs
- Explain test administration and scoring by domains
- Listening and Speaking
- Describe the process of test materials management
55 Participants Maximum