During this training, participants will work collaboratively to strengthen their understanding of how to administer the assessment. This includes test administration beginning with the entry task, and then continuing to Path A or Path B. Particular attention will be given to the administration and scoring of speaking and writing sections of the assessment using practice items.
This training is designed for Test Administrators and District Test Coordinators of WIDA Screener Paper in grades 1-12.
Participants will be able to
- Explain the purpose and background of the WIDA Screener
- Identify the connection between the ELD Framework and Screener
- Explore the logistics for preparing to administer
- Examine and practice the administration procedures
- Entry Task
- Administering and scoring the speaking section
- Administering and scoring the writing section
- Administering and scoring the listening and reading section
- Discover the available accommodations on Screener
- Locate and practice using the Score Calculator
40 Participant Maximum
Interested in bringing this training to your school or district?