Available starting February 15, 2021
This eWorkshop explores ways to use the WIDA ELD Standards Framework, 2020 Edition to support multilingual learners’ achievement and language development. Each module engages participants in components of the WIDA Standards Framework and contains prompts for educators to discuss the module topic in local settings. Ideally, groups of educators commit to engaging in the modules individually and to meeting on a bi/weekly basis to discuss the module topics.
By engaging in this eWorkshop, participants will build their skills in
- Identifying the purpose and function of the components of the WIDA ELD Standards Framework.
- Describing ways to use the components of the WIDA ELD Standards Framework.
Format: All materials will be housed in the WIDA eLearning Center, which can be accessed by participants with a WIDA Secure Portal login.
Time to Complete: 4 hours
Audience: Educators who will be using the WIDA ELD Standards Framework, 2020 Edition in local settings
This offering is in development and contingent on the release of the WIDA ELD Standards Framework, 2020 Edition. Content is subject to change.
1. Log in to your WIDA Secure Portal account. Don’t have an account yet? Visit your Member/State page to learn how.
2. Click the “WIDA eLearning Center” tile in the Portal to view available eWorkshops.
3. Complete an eWorkshop and print your certificate.