Collaborate with WIDA in Singapore or Rome
Stretch your co-teaching this year! Join Andrea Honigsfeld and Jon Nordmeyer for an interactive two-day workshop in Singapore or Rome.
Stretching Your Co-Teaching: Collaborating with WIDA is an advanced workshop that will energize your collaboration and set you up for success in the current school year. Andrea and Jon will demonstrate specific co-teaching strategies and participants will leave this workshop with practical tools they can use to serve all learners in every classroom.
- Examine the collaboration cycle of co-planning, co-teaching, co-assessing and co-reflecting.
- Consider WIDA resources while focusing on student assets to scaffold both language and content learning.
- Build on what teachers can do, by connecting collaborative practices to professional learning within a culture of relational trust.
- Learn strategies to initiate new partnerships and to maximize existing co-teaching relationships.
- Leave with practical tools the participants can use to serve all learners, in every classroom.
- Take home two books! Each participant will be given copies of the WIDA English Language Development Standards Framework, 2020 Edition and Co-Teaching for English Learners: A Guide to Collaborative Planning, Instruction, Assessment, and Reflection by Dove and Honigsfeld.
Dates and Locations
- Singapore, Singapore: December 10-11, 2022
Register for Singapore
- Rome, Italy: March 11-12, 2023
Register for Rome by December 15 for early bird discount