Learning opportunities from WIDA
To support multilingual students and educators, WIDA provides several virtual learning opportunities.
We have redesigned the WIDA International Secure Portal. The portal now includes additional member resources and expanded eLearning opportunities.
Log in to the WIDA International Secure Portal for
- Member Resources
- Guides and relevant resources compiled specifically for members of the WIDA International School Consortium
- Research requests responding directly to questions you’ve shared with us
- Assessment Resources
- New updates and reorganization of the WIDA Remote Screener section
- Recorded sessions from recent virtual conference presentations
- Recorded sessions from the recent WIDA eSummit
- eLearning modules available for member school learning communities
Remember, as a WIDA International School Consortium member you have multiple people dedicated to answering your questions:
- Contact the WIDA Store at firstname.lastname@example.org for login information
- Contact the WIDA Client Services Center at email@example.com with feedback or questions about the WIDA International Secure Portal.
Do you have a WIDA MODEL Online account and would like some support with using the TAI?
Register to attend one of our free, 1-hour guided walkthrough sessions of the WIDA MODEL Online Test Administrator Interface (TAI). The purpose of this session is to help you become familiar with how to navigate the online platform and perform key functions necessary to administer the MODEL Online assessment. Our walkthrough will include a demonstration of how to
- locate the training materials
- download the student secure browser
- add school locations and additional administrators to your account
- add students
- assign test forms
- create and start test sessions
- locate your students’ score reports once their assessment is completed
If time allows, we will have a short Q&A session at the end.