One-Question Survey: January

The One-Question Survey is an opportunity for WIDA to learn more about international contexts and for international educators to learn more about each other. You’ll also have the opportunity to suggest questions you’d like us to ask.

December Question: Does your school charge an extra fee for EAL/ESL services?

Among the responses received, 39% indicated that their schools charge a recurring fee for as long as the student receives support. The remaining 61% of the respondents stated that their school does not charge an additional fee for students to receive EAL/ESL support. No participants indicated that a one-time fee is charged for EAL/ESL support.

Pie chart showing 39% charge no fee and 61% charge a recurring fee for EAL services

January One-Question Survey: Does your school include library books in multiple languages?

If you have a photo of your multilingual library, please share it with us. Send your photo to Nina Lee at nylee@wisc.edu. Include your name, the name of your school, and if this is a divisional library, please tell us which division (i.e., lower/elementary school).

Do you have a question for an upcoming One-Question Survey? Tell us what your question is.

Previous Newsletters

2019

January

2018

December November October September August July June April March
keyboard closeup with news icon and globe

Get the Newsletter by Email

The WIDA International Newsletter is published monthly to share events, research and happenings within WIDA and our member schools. Members of the International School Consortium as well as non-member educators in schools across the U.S. and abroad can receive the newsletter by email.