Register for upcoming WIDA professional learning
From introductory webinars to in-depth workshops, WIDA provides a number of online learning opportunities around the world. Register for opportunities dedicated to building capacity and knowledge to help educators support multilingual learners.
Register now to reserve your spot for these target learning opportunities:
New to WIDA?
- The WIDA Virtual Institute is a comprehensive, online, self-paced introduction to exploring the WIDA Standards and Assessment System. Attending the Institute is a first step in learning how WIDA resources work together to support multilingual students and their teachers. Register as an individual or as a cohort and complete at your own pace.
- WIDA International Programs is also excited to return to in-person professional learning with a WIDA Institute on the beautiful University of Wisconsin–Madison lakeside campus. This four-day Institute will be held July 26-29, 2022. For additional information, including registration details, visit the WIDA International Institutes webpage. Register by May 7, 2022 for early bird pricing.
Want to focus on collaboration?
How do teachers work together to serve multilingual learners in today's schools? In Stretching Your Co-Teaching online workshop, Andrea Honigsfeld and Jon Nordmeyer will explore collaboration – virtually. Based on the popular workshop Stretching Your Co-Teaching: Collaborating with WIDA, this deep dive virtual workshop will energize your collaboration and set you up for success in the coming school year. The spring cohort starts March 28-April 18, 2022. Register by March 11, 2022 to reserve your spot.
Free one-hour webinars
Get started or go deeper and discover what your multilingual learners can do.
- Introducing WIDA: This free webinar will introduce international and independent schools to WIDA. Join a session to learn more about how WIDA focuses on both academic language development and academic achievement for culturally and linguistically diverse students.
- Upcoming webinar
- When: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 8-9am U.S. Central Time (GMT-6)
- Register for Introducing WIDA now!
- Upcoming webinar
- WIDA Deep-Dive webinars: These virtual learning opportunities are offered exclusively for members of the WIDA International School Consortium. Attend these webinars to build capacity to help multilingual learners succeed.
Introducing WIDA webinars are held once per month throughout the year and Deep Dive webinars are held bi-monthly during the fall and spring semesters. The full schedule is available on the International Webinars webpage.