WIDA Deep Dive Webinars: Fall series announced
WIDA Deep Dive webinars are a free, bi-monthly virtual learning opportunity offered by the WIDA International School Consortium.
Join us virtually to build capacity and knowledge to help educators support multilingual learners. These in-depth webinars feature WIDA presenters who will highlight specific topics relevant to global educators of multilingual learners. Upcoming webinar topics include:
- Using the New WIDA Standards Digital Explorer to Enhance and Transform Your Practice
September 21, 2022 at 8:00 am CT
- Building Capacity Through Collaboration
October 12, 2022 at 8:00 am CT
- Translanguaging for Engagement and Meaning Making
October 26, 2022 at 8:00 am CT
- Why MODEL Online? Unique features and recent updates
November 30, 2022 at 8:00 am CT
- Beyond Student Portraits: The Can Do Philosophy in Action
December 7, 2022 at 8:00 am CT
Register to attend and learn more on the International Webinars page.
All webinars will be recorded and available to WIDA International School Consortium members in the WIDA International Secure Portal.