WIDA International Professional Learning Opportunities: 2020
Whether you are looking for an introduction, or a deep dive into advanced topics, you can find multiple events scheduled for through July 2020.
The most comprehensive introduction to how WIDA resources work together to support multilingual learners. Connect with other international educators and learn about practical tools you can use right away in the classroom.
- Shenzhen, China: April 23-26, 2020
- New date! Spaces still available.
- Madison, WI: July 20-23, 2020
- Register by April 24, 2020 for early bird pricing.
Design. Research. Innovate. Lead.
The next step after the WIDA Institute, the WIDA Symposium guides school-based teams in exploring current research and developing innovative ways to serve multilingual learners in international schools. Join us to build capacity and improve your school-wide systems.
- Singapore, Singapore: May 9-10, 2020
- New date! Rescheduled for May 9-10, spaces still available.
- Madison, WI, USA: July 20-21, 2020
- Register by April 24 for early bird pricing.
Open Enrollment Workshops
Educators from multiple WIDA schools can enroll to join international colleagues for a deep dive into specific topics.
Stretching Your Co-Teaching: Collaborating with WIDA
- Rome, Italy: Cancelled
- Due to current concerns about COVID-2019, this workshop has been cancelled.
- Check the WIDA International Professional Learning page for updates with rescheduling.
Learning Support + EAL = Collaboration for Inclusion
- June 29 - July 2, 2020: Genoa, Italy
- Register now to reserve your spot.
NFI & WIDA: Silos to Systems
- Oct 25, 26, 27, 2020: Zurich, Switzerland
- Registration coming soon