WIDA International Professional Learning Opportunities: 2020
Whether you are looking for an introduction, or a deep dive into advanced topics, you can find multiple events scheduled for through June 2020.
The most comprehensive introduction to how WIDA resources work together to support multilingual learners. Connect with other international educators and learn about practical tools you can use right away in the classroom.
- Shenzhen, China: February 7-10, 2020
- Limited spaces available, register now to reserve your spot!
- Medellin, Colombia: February 19-22, 2020
- Register by December 6 for early bird pricing
Design. Research. Innovate. Lead.
The next step after the WIDA Institute, the WIDA Symposium guides school-based teams in exploring current research and developing innovative ways to serve multilingual learners in international schools. Join us to build capacity and improve your school-wide systems.
- Vienna, Austria: December 5-6, 2019
- Filling quickly, register today to reserve your spot
- Quito, Ecuador: February 13-14, 2020
- Register by November 22 for early bird pricing
- Singapore, Singapore: March 21-22, 2020
- Register by January 24 for early bird pricing
Open Enrollment Workshops
Educators from multiple WIDA schools can enroll to join international colleagues for a deep dive into specific topics.
Stretching Your Co-Teaching: Collaborating with WIDA
Join Andrea Honigsfeld and Jon Nordmeyer for a two-day workshop in Rome to learn how to stretch your co-teaching. This interactive workshop will examine how WIDA resources support the cycle of co-planning, co-teaching, co-assessing and co-reflecting.
- Rome, Italy: March 7-8, 2020
- Register by December 13 for early bird pricing