Interested in a job at WIDA?
We offer career opportunities across the organization, from research to project management, all of which are united around one vision: being the most trusted resource for the education of language learners. We hire talented people who put children first, leverage research to drive innovation, embrace collaboration, and are motivated by our mission.
WIDA Assessment Coordinator
Application deadline: October 14, 2021
This position will be responsible for providing administrative coordination and support for Assessment department staff. Duties include event scheduling, travel support, intra- and inter-organizational communication, and execution of meeting logistics. More information, including application requirements, is available on the Jobs at UW-Madison website.
WIDA is an organization committed to:
- Individual training and development
- Work/family balance
- Inclusion in work and hiring practices
- Kindness and collaboration over competition
- Space to make mistakes, learn and grow
UW-Madison offers a generous benefits package, including:
- Paid time off (vacation, personal holiday, sick leave and legal holidays)
- Insurance coverage options (health, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement)
To apply for one of our open positions, follow the link to the job description listed on the Jobs at UW-Madison page and select the Apply Now button.
Enjoy the four seasons Madison, WI has to offer! See the University's Madison page for more information on the benefits of living in this great city.