Member of the WIDA Consortium since 2015.
Idaho uses Kindergarten W-APT for Kindergartners and first semester 1st graders, and WIDA Screener (for second-semester Grade 1-12) to identify English language learners (ELLs).
ACCESS for ELLs is given to all current identified ELLs during the annual testing window, which typically takes place from late January through early March.
|10/22/18-11/16/18||Test materials ordering available in AMS (LEAs)|
|10/22/18-11/16/18||Load Pre-ID File into AMS|
|1/2/19-3/8/19||WIDA AMS test setup available for test sessions|
|1/15/19||Districts receive test materials (On)|
|1/15/19-3/1/19||Additional test materials ordering window in AMS|
|3/15/19||Deadline for shipping completed test materials to DRC|
|4/1/19-4/5/19||Pre-reporting data validation – LEAs in AMS|
|5/21/19||Districts receive reports – Printed and online|
|6/17/19||Data available to State|
Requirements and Resources
See below for state-specific information and resources related to ELL assessment, including your state’s ACCESS for ELLs Checklist, where you can find each step in the ACCESS testing process from beginning to end.
Assessment Program Specialist
Assessment and Accountability Director
WIDA Client Services Center
Contact us for questions about training materials, test administration procedures, classroom resources, or for problems with your WIDA Secure Portal account.
WIDA Secure Portal
Use the WIDA Secure Portal to access test training manuals and resources, as well as Online Professional Learning modules.
- To obtain a new login, contact email@example.com, call (866) 276-7735, or contact your District Test Coordinator.
- New District Test Coordinators should contact WIDA Client Services to create an account.
- For assistance with your account, contact the WIDA Client Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 276-7735.
WIDA Assessment Management System (WIDA AMS)
WIDA AMS is managed by our partner company Data Recognition Corporation (DRC). You can order ACCESS materials, manage your student and test information, and find technology resources and testing software via WIDA AMS.
- To obtain a new login, contact email@example.com or contact your District Test Coordinator.
- New District Test Coordinators should contact DRC Customer Service to request an account.
- For assistance accessing your account, contact DRC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 787-9615.